Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday, November 17, 2014

HOW TO VIEW YOUR BLOG MOBILE VIEW USING A P.C



Each time you customize your blog, it is very necessary for you as a blogger to view the changes you have applied on the blog, I have to go on mobile to see the output of the changes that was made. After some little research, I came across a way to view the mobile version of my blog from my P.C browser just by adding some few things to my blog url.
I decided to share this here so that fellow bloggers working on their blog mobile view can easily see it directly from the P.C rather than using mobile to access mobile view. In case you want to learn how to customize blogger mobile view, just follow the steps below.

View your blog in a mobile using a p.c

It is just a simple trick, use the code below: Open a tab new tab in your browser and type your url the way it is shown below

http://your-url.com/?m=1 for example, mine is http://emmytec.blogspot.com/?m=1
 
And you are good to go.

Socializer Widget By Emmy Technology
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment